EHM Medical Administration Services offers health care facilities and offices the solution to managing their day to day paperwork needs. We are a medical/dental claims and billing specialist company that offers a wide range of consultation services. Our professionals are always happy to give you a no cost consultation of billing or practice management issues. Some of our customers have requested a more in-depth consultation. This can be over the phone, via email, or in person and can include many topics, such as:
Practice Management Solutions
- A/R Management and problem solving
- Basic structure, setup and workflow for a practice
- Paperwork and electronic health record issues
- Working with providers to ensure smooth data flow, and reduce late and missing submission of information needed for billing.
- Working with clinicians to best meet the needs of both the clinicians and the office staff.
- Determine the best way to provide accurate coding services to maximize reimbursement.
- Managing the billing process from beginning to end, including obtaining patient demographics and insurance information, collecting co-pays, getting all the information to EHM, etc.
- Credentialing and Patient Calls
- EOM Billing and Coding
- Reporting and Customer Support
EHM Medical/Dental Billing Process
We work with you to make the startup medical/dental billing process as smooth and painless as possible. Our startup team works with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth transition.
We bill either in Standard or Individual format. We can help you determine what would be the best fit for your practice or facility.
Medical Billing Service Rates
Our medical/dental billing services fees is based on a percentage of the amount you receive, both from insurance and patients. The only other charge is a one-time startup fee is $500. We have two types of pricing our “Standard Service Plan” and our “Individualized Pricing Plan”. Many of our customers meet the criteria for our Standard plan, and if you do, your rate will be between 5% and 7% of the amount you receive. Other customers have specialized needs, or claims that may pay a larger or smaller amount. The rates for our Individualized Plans have a wider range, and may be more or less expensive than the Standard Plan.